- 7,890 square feet (733 square metres) ranging from 1,887 square feet (175 square metres) – 3,400 square feet (316 square metres) of flexible commercial space within Queen's Quarter development.
- One of Croydon’s most significant regeneration projects, which will provide 513 homes and the revitalisation of The Queen’s Gardens, delivered by award-winning developer HUB.
- Situated in the heart of Croydon just moments from East Croydon station, one of the busiest public transport interchanges in the UK.
- Regular services provide direct access to Victoria station (17 minutes) and London Bridge station (13 minutes) which in turn link to the London Underground networks.
- HUB have brought together a world-class design team to deliver Queen’s Quarter including Stirling Prize winning architects Allford Hall Monaghan Morris.
- Landscape architects Grant Associates are responsible for the restoration of The Queen’s Gardens.
- The units would suit a range of retail, leisure and office occupiers and is to be offered with new a lease at £30 per square foot.
Queen’s Quarter will be a neighbourhood of thoughtfully designed homes connecting with The Queen’s Gardens creating a new and inclusive Croydon community. Queen’s Quarter will play a vital role in the regeneration of the area. Croydon is currently undergoing considerable transformation, with plans for a new Westfield shopping centre, directly north of Queen’s Quarter. Once complete the shopping centre will add to the current list of attractions which Croydon has to offer. The Queens Quarter development will overlook
The Queen’s Garden, a small urban oasis adjacent to the development comprising of vast lawns, trees, a central fountain with benches, and a sunken garden area with flower beds.
Queens Quarter also benefits from exceptional connectivity to many of the landmark destinations in London and beyond. Situated just moments from East Croydon station, it is one of the busiest public transport interchanges in the UK.
Regular services provide direct access into Victoria station (17 minutes) and London Bridge station (13 minutes) which in turn link to the London Underground networks. For local travel, there are three tram routes available adjacent to the site which provides useful links from Croydon to Elmers End, Croydon to Beckenham Junction, and Wimbledon to New Addington.
The development is on the site of the former Croydon council office, Taberner House, and is arranged over four blocks providing 513 homes and 13,000 square feet (1,208 square metres) of flexible commercial space. The commercial space benefits from Use Class E, making it suitable for retail, leisure, and office use. The commercial use is concentrated on the two primary frontages, The Queen’s Gardens and the Croydon Flyover. The Croydon Flyover retail frontage will benefit from the improved public realm.
The retail units in Blocks 3 and 4 will provide active frontages into the courtyard and The Queen’s Gardens.
The space is offered with new leases at £30 per square foot and will be handed over in shell and core condition ready for tenant fit-out. Offers will be considered for the long leasehold interest.
Each party to pay their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
We understand that the building has been elected for VAT.
A data room has been set up and access is available on request.
Viewings are strictly by appointment through sole agents Harston&Co.