- Pre-let opportunity within a mixed use scheme in the planning stages
- Potential to be involved throughout the planning and design process of the commercial units
- Latest proposal comprises of 2 ground floor commercial units measuring 4,682 sq ft (435 sq m) and 1,302 sq ft (121 sq m)
- Within close proximity of Brimsdown Station with trains running to Liverpool Street station in approximately 25 minutes
- The proposed residential element comprises of 175 new homes
- Located within 200 metres of a main distribution and business centre serving London, Essex and Hertfordshire
The property is located on the corner of Green Street and Enstone Road in Enfield, north London, bordering the boroughs of Barnet, Haringey and Waltham Forest. Brimsdown station is within 150 metres with Greater Anglia trains running to London Liverpool Street (journey times of approximately 25 minutes). The area is served by main roads the A10 and the A406 North Circular. Numerous bus routes run via Green Street. The site is situated in a densely populated residential catchment. On the other side of the railway line, within 200 metres of Ripmax corner, lies a vast industrial area, accommodating the distribution centres, retail and office units of Amazon, TNT/Fed EX, Warburtons, Toolstation, Matalan, Makro Enfield, Honeywell, Johnson Matthey and many other national and global companies.
The proposal comprises a mixed use scheme for 175 residential and 2 commercial units in Enfield. Current planning design incorporates 2 commercial units fronting on to Green Street and Enstone Road, measuring approximately 1,302 square feet (121 square metres) and 4,682 square feet (435 square metres) respectively. 10 car parking spaces are currently allocated to the commercial units. The development aims to be a new residential and commercial Quarter within this busy interchange of Ponders End and Brimsdown and can be part of the wider ongoing regeneration of this area driven by Enfield council. This represents an excellent opportunity to be involved in the design and planning stages of the commercial units to suit an incoming tenants requirements, subject to obtaining the appropriate consents.