- 2,604 square feet (242 square metres) of flexible commercial space within Queen’s Quarter, Croydon. One of Croydon’s most significant regeneration projects, providing 513 homes and the revitalisation of The Queen’s Gardens, delivered by award winning developer HUB.
- Situated in the heart of Croydon just moments from East Croydon station, one of the busiest public transport interchanges in the UK. Regular services provide direct access to Victoria station (17 minutes) and London Bridge station (13 minutes) which in turn link to the London Underground networks.
- HUB have brought together a world-class design team to deliver Queen’s Quarter including Stirling Prize winning architects Allford Hall Monaghan Morris. Landscape architects Grant Associates are responsible for the restoration of The Queen’s Gardens.
- Suitable for a range of retail, leisure and office occupiers.
- Available now with a new lease for £65,100 per annum exclusive, with further terms to be agreed. All negotiations are strictly subject to contract.
Queen’s Quarter is a neighbourhood of thoughtfully designed homes connecting with The Queen’s Gardens creating a new and inclusive Croydon community. Queen’s Quarter plays a vital role in the regeneration of the area. Croydon is currently undergoing considerable transformation, Queen’s Quarter offers some of the best quality new built commercial spaces available. The Queens Quarter development has key active frontage facing The Queen’s Gardens, a small urban oasis adjacent to the development comprising of vast lawns, trees, a large childrens play area with benches, and a sunken garden area with flower beds.
Queens Quarter also benefits from exceptional connectivity to many of the landmark destinations in London and beyond. Situated just moments from East Croydon station, it is one of the busiest public transport interchanges in the UK. Regular services provide direct access into Victoria station (17 minutes) and London Bridge station (13 minutes) which in turn link to the London Underground networks. For local travel, there are three tram routes available adjacent to the site which provides useful links from Croydon to Elmers End, Croydon to Beckenham Junction, and Wimbledon to New Addington.
A ground floor unit measuring 2,604 square feet (242 square metres) of flexible class E commercial space suitable for retail, leisure, and office use. It is situated within a new mixed-use development on the site of the former Croydon council office, Taberner House, and is arranged over four blocks providing 513 homes and 7,890 sq ft (733 sqm) of flexible commercial space. The commercial units have frontage onto all four streets on the perimeter of the site and benefit from the improved high quality public realm around the site. The frontages are described as follows;
Block 2 faces the Croydon Flyover and Fell Road.
Block 3 Faces the Queen’s Gardens and Fell Road.
Block 4 faces the Queen’s Gardens and Park Lane.
The property is available with a new lease at £65,100 per annum exclusive, with further terms to be agreed. All negotiations are strictly subject to contract. The unit will be handed over in shell and core condition ready for tenant fit-out. Offers will be considered for the long leasehold interest.
Each party to pay their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
We understand that the building has been elected for VAT.
A data room has been set up and access is available on request.
Viewings are strictly by appointment through sole agents Harston&Co.
Please see brochure for video tour.