- Shop to let in a popular parade in the heart of Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill
- Measuring approximately 400 square feet (37.1 square metres)
- Approximately 0.3 miles from Buckhurst Hill underground station
- Available with a new lease and no premium
- Part of a new development
The property is located in the heart of Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill close to the crossroads with Kings Place and King’s Avenue. Buckhurst Hill tube station is 0.3 miles away which is on the Central Line offering a regular service into central London. Nearby occupiers include Waitrose, Prezzo, and Ladbrokes, as well as a range of independent occupiers.
Please note all distances given are approximate only.
A ground floor lock up shop that forms part of new build development which has recently been completed. It measures approximately 400 square feet (37.1 square metres) and is offered in shell and core condition. The property is suitable for a range of uses, subject to appropriate consents being obtained.
The property is to be re-valued by Epping Forest Council business rates department. All interested parties are advised to make direct enquiries with them.
The property is available on a new lease at £16,000 per annum with further terms to be agreed. All negotiations are strictly subject to contract.