- Three-storey building providing 1 x commercial unit and 3 x self-contained apartments. There is a yard to the rear and a car park.
- The building is fully let and provides a stable low risk income. The current combined passing rental income is £56,060 per annum.
- Located within a well-connected and affluent North London suburb. The property has a number of asset management angles.
- Offers are invited in excess of £1,000,000, subject to contract. The property is to be sold subject to the existing tenancies.
- EPC Rating – D (Flat A), C (Flat B), C (Flat C) & D (Commercial).
The property is located at the end of a terrace of mixed-use properties on Woodhouse Road (A1003) at the junction with Short Way. New Southgate railway station is 0.9 miles away and provides a direct service to Moorgate. West Finchley London Underground station is 1.1 miles away and is on the High Barnet branch of the Northern line between Finchley Central and Woodside Park stations. The area is well served by buses. The A406 (North Circular) is approximately 1 mile away and provides access to the A1, M1 and A10.
Please note all distances given are approximate only.
The property is currently arranged over three floors and benefits from a rear yard and a car park for approximately 2/3 cars. To the front on the ground floor is a commercial unit currently used as offices and occupied by a care agency. On the rear of the ground floor, there is a self-contained apartment that has use of the garden. The first and second floor provides two further self-contained apartments. Please refer to the accommodation schedule for full information on the configuration and income of each part.
To the rear of the property is a small garden currently used by Flat A and a car park used by the commercial tenant. As the property is at the end of the terrace, and subject to appropriate consent is obtained, the property benefits from long term development potential for a significant rear extension.
Offers are invited in excess of £1,000,000, subject to contract. The property is to be sold subject to the existing tenancies.
It is understood that the building is not elected for VAT.
The property has the following EPC ratings - D (Flat A), C (Flat B), C (Flat C) & D (Commercial).
Viewings are strictly by appointment through sole agents Harston&Co.