- Rare opportunity to lease a retail/restaurant benefiting from A1/A3 uses, measuring 1,916 square feet (178 square metres)
- The unit is laid out over the ground floor of a new quality mixed-use development with 28-apartments above
- Just a 2-minute walk from Lewisham Station (National Rail & DLR trains)
- Located amongst multi-million pound Lewisham Gateway regeneration scheme (including 1,000+ new homes, hotel and cinema complex)
- We are inviting offers for a new lease direct with the landlord, and guiding OIEO £37,500 per annum (£19.60psf)
The property is located on the corner of Lewisham Road (A2211) and Granville Park. Lewisham Road connects Lewisham High Street to the south and Blackheath Hill (A2) to the north. The unit is prime with it being just a 2-minute walk west along Station Road to Lewisham Station which provides National Rail and DLR trains.
An incoming tenant is set to benefit from the large scale regeneration of Lewisham Gateway. This multi-million pound improvement has seen over 500 homes already delivered and occupied, with another 500 under construction in phase 2 (see image). This being opposite will create huge demand for food offerings, coffee shops and retail operators to exploit.
This prominent unit is located over the ground floor of this newly developed mixed-use development. The property offers a double fronted corner retail (A1) /restaurant (A3) extending 1,916 square feet (178 square metres) shell and core condition and is ready to be fitted out by an occupier immediately.
The unit has capped services, and a glass frontage installed which wraps along both Lewisham Road and Granville Park with customer entrances on each road also. In addition, the layout proposed provides a rear access door into a yard space which could be used for deliveries and food collection.
The property is yet to be rated by the VOA. As a guideline we would expect the property to be rated between £17,500-£20,000 and therefore rates payable to be in the region of £8,500-£9,820 per annum.
Note this is an estimation and enquires should be made with Lewisham Council directly and sums budgeted accordingly.
The property is available on a new lease at £37,500 per annum with further terms to be agreed. All negotiations are strictly subject to contract.