- Mixed-use freehold investment with commercial use over the ground floor and basement. The first and second floor has residential use and is used as a 6 room HMO. All parts are currently let.
- Current total passing rent is £124,200. The commercial part is let until 2028 (current passing rent £102,000) with no breaks and with a rent review in October 2021 with a minimum uplift of 10%.
- Located in a busy and popular London suburb famous for its Asian jewelry and fashion shops approximately 0.6 miles to Southall Railway Station (Zone 4).
- The freehold is to be sold subject to the existing tenancies and offers are invited in excess of £2,000,000, subject to contract.
- EPC rating - Commercial E & Flat D
The property is located on the south side of The Broadway (A4020), 13 miles west of Central London, 4 miles west of Ealing, 5 miles north of Brentford. Southall railway station is 0.6 miles away and provides a regular service to London Paddington by Great Western Railway. TfL Rail provides regular services to Heathrow Airport. The area is well served by buses. Southall has excellent road links with the M4 (Junction 3) and M25 (junction 15). The building itself, sits within a busy and very popular high street well known for its Asian jewelry and fashion retailers, cafes, and restaurants.
Please note all distances given are approximate only.
The property comprises of a self-contained commercial unit with ground floor retail accommodation and ancillary accommodation in the basement. The first and second floor has residential use and is currently used as a 6 room HMO.
See brochure for tenancy details.
The freehold is to be sold subject to the existing tenancies and offers are invited in excess of £2,000,000, subject to contract.
The building is not elected for VAT.
Viewings are strictly by appointment through sole agents Harston&Co.