- Second floor serviced offices available within a prominent Grade II listed building
- Mail collection, 24 hour access key fob entry, communal areas monitored by CCTV
- Each floor has access to WC/shower and kitchen
- 0.7 miles to Chingford overground station (27 minutes into Liverpool Street station) approx
- No VAT payable on the rent and business rates are included
The serviced offices are located on the upper floors of this prominent Grade II listed building on the corner of The Green and Pretoria Road, opposite the top of the high street parade which includes a number of independent retailers, restaurants, cafés and The Green itself, which makes it an ideal location for many businesses. Chingford Overground station is approximately half a mile away with a regular service into Liverpool Street. The area is well served by buses and is within close proximity to the North Circular (A406), the M25 and the M11.
Fully serviced office suites with high floor to ceiling heights on the second floor now available with 24 hour access and key fob entry situated within a highly prominent Grade II listed building in North Chingford. The rent includes business rates, electricity, lighting, internet and heating with access to a kitchen, shower and WC’s on each floor. Mail collection service for tenants available at no extra cost. The building has CCTV throughout. All of the offices are available on a minimum 1 year licence, subject to contract.
The business rates, internet, electricity and heating are all included in the price and the office comes unfurnished.
12 month contract on flexible terms, subject to contract.