- Opportunity to lease modern office suite (B1) measuring 1,372sqft
- The unit is in excellent condition having recently been constructed and is located across the lower ground floor
- Ideal location just 0.2 miles to Southwark station (Jubilee) and 0.6 miles to Waterloo station (National Rail, Jubilee & Northern)
- Likely to appeal to small-medium sized companies looking for quality and affordable, self-contained space
- We are inviting offers in excess of £35,000pax (£25.00psf) for a new lease direct with the landlord
This modern office space is laid out over the lower ground floor of this contemporary mixed-use development. The uppers comprise 7 x new build apartments that are rented privately. The available unit measures 1,372sqft and is in excellent condition that would allow for immediate occupation. There is also the potential to take additional space on the same floor subject to negotiation.
The space is largely open-plan with two good sized meeting rooms, one of which has plenty of natural light. There is also quality WC/shower and kitchen facilities. Note our client may also consider change of use applications subject to offers that are made.
The property is located at the northern end of Great Suffolk Street connecting Southwark Street (A3200) to the north and Borough High Street (A3) to the south. Great Suffolk Street receives low volumes of vehicular traffic and noise for such a prime location; with Southwark underground station (Jubilee) just 0.2 miles away. This is further complimented by Waterloo station being just 0.6 miles away providing National Rail trains along with underground services (Jubilee & Northern). Southwark has become one of London’s most popular places to work.
The area is bustling with great coffee shops, restaurants and fitness offerings for workers to enjoy during the work week. Amenities close by include Union Street Café, Flat Iron Square and Cross Fit.
Available upon request.
Ratable Value: £20,000
UBR (2018/19): 0.480
Rates Payable: £9,820
Interested tenants are advised to check with London Borough of Southwark's business rates department to independently verify the rates applicable for their intended use.
The property is available on a new lease at £35,000 per annum with further terms to be agreed. All negotiations are strictly subject to contract.